christmas gifts under $100

Tuesday, December 9, 2014



Brita  Hard Sided Water Filter Bottle is the perfect gift for a health nut or someone that wants to start the New Year by drinking more water. This water bottle is perfect for the office or the gym and the handy filter makes it easy to drink from the not-so-delicious water that comes out of a foundation or sink. $20

The Giving Keys located in Los Angeles, is a philanthropic company with a beautiful message. Choose from a variety of gifts in key form - from jewelry to iPhone cases. Each key is inscribed with the inspirational message of your choice and the company provides jobs for homeless people and helps transition them off of the streets. This dainty-style necklace starts at $40


I love books that look pretty on a coffee table or on my cookbook stand in my kitchen. The perfect mix of a good read and cozy recipes, Bread and Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table with Recipes by Shauna Niequist is a heartwarming cookbook that is on my own wishlist. It's the perfect book to have around the house to flip through for inspiration and delicious meal ideas. $10


Any of the Sephora Favorites sets are a great value and the perfect gift for a makeup lover or someone just starting out. Many of the sets include full sized items and it's the perfect opportunity to try a sample size before you pay for the full price item. I personally think the Sephora Favorites Superstars is the best way to sample 12 of Sephora's best selling items for the price. $75


Cornhole is an all-time favorite American backyard game. You'd be surprised at how much this adds to a cookout in the backyard. We have so much fun with the set that I got my husband last year for his birthday, that I always recommend it as a gift idea. We have corn hole tournaments and it's a very serious event at our house. 


This cashmere scarf is a great gift for the special men in your life. This is definitely splurge-worthy, you will find yourself curling up to this thing every chance you get. You can't really go wrong with plaid, it's masculine and pairs well with just about anything. $99


My aunt got me a bottle of this Dior nail polish one year and it is seriously still one of my favorite gifts to date. The brushes are actually flat and rounded to imitate the shape of your nail and the formula is ridiculously creamy and long-wearing. Most people aren't going to spend $25 on a bottle of nail polish for themselves but trust me, they will always appreciate it as a gift! 


This gold initial necklace is a great way to make someone feel extra special. I bought these for all of my bridesmaids and I adore them. I love how dainty they are, they look great on their own or layered with other pieces. $39


This perfume sampler set is a fantastic gift, you receive 14 different deluxe-sized perfume samples so you have a chance to wear each one and see how it reacts with your skin. Once you decide on your favorite, you bring the coupon provided into Sephora to redeem for a full size bottle. $60


I am completely obsessed with these porcelain measuring cups. They are totally swoon-worthy and I can't wait to give a few of these out as gifts this year. I feel like they are a potential heirloom item that would stay in a family for years. Anthropologie has some really nice ones too but they are almost three times the price. I am also a sucker for blue and white dishes so these were my choice. $15 


Happy shopping!!
xox Jordan and Kyla

No comments :

Post a Comment